Monday, February 20, 2012

Bunny Pot

Well, the sun was out today, and most of the snow we got yesterday is just about gone. This was a heavy, wet snow and it brought down tree limbs on top of the house and back porch. Everything liked so beautiful this morning all covered with white. Didn't get much of anything done today. Had to go to Staples to return a defective external hard drive, this one seems to be working properly! Went grocery shopping at Walmart, thank goodness there was hardly anyone there. And I went with my husband, Billy to get a trailer hitch put on his Explorer. Got to see my Grandkids sledding this afternoon, they were loving this snow. So I did not get to work on my room, or to craft. I do have a card I made the other day to share. I used the FREE Creative Kuts' VIP newsletter file, Bunny Pot, to make this card.


http://www.creativekuts.com/main.sc

No comments:

Post a Comment