Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Craft Room

Now that I'm up to date with the projects I've been working on, I can tell you about my new craft room. The new carpet was installed before Christmas. And finally found a wallpaper I liked the first of January, so I've been working on it since January, but I haven't gotten very much accomplished. I have 1 1/2 walls wallpapered and I still have two holes in the dry wall to repair on two walls. When my son was living at home this was his room and he put his knee through the wall when he was sleeping. Of course he didn't bother to tell me this! I still don't have furniture, yet. I've been sick so I haven't felt like messing with anything, hopefully I'll get the walls finished this week. So that is where I'm at with my new craft room.

No comments:

Post a Comment