Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Football Is My Game!

This is my layout for Creative Kuts this week. I used the Football Is My Game file. Of course I had to use my favorite team colors, orange & maroon, for Virginia Tech!! The title I made myself. The football paper for the photo mats, I scanned the 12 X 12 original paper and printed it in a 5 X 7 size. I really like this file, and I have plenty of pictures to go with it. The title really describes me because football really is my game, I LOVE football!! Especially Hokie Football!!

http://www.creativekuts.com/Football-Is-My-Game-FG206.htm



Today was a good day! I got the drywall repaired, now I just have some sanding to do and then I can finish hanging the wallpaper!! And my new laptop battery came, I won't have to be attached to a cord. Yeah!!
We have had some crazy weather this week. Sunday, we had snow.  Yesterday, we had sleet but it looked more like itty-bitty snowballs. Today, we have thunder storms and I think tomorrow it is suppose to be near 70 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment